Saturday 18 July 2009

Junk shop joy

I've hit apon an idea to get rid of some of my stuff. I've open a shop! I'm on a scheme with the jobcentre. I get a mentor and 6 months trial.


Running a shop takes up a lot of time and that's my excuse for not updating my blog. Three months in to the scheme I can see the apeal of having a shop, but wish I could aford to have an assistant. It's great having happy customers, but I need to be out and about finding new stock.


I do get to spend time making things like the heart shaped lavender bags and crochet biscuits while waiting for customers.



Now of course I have an excuse for buying lovely vintage items or more fabric. The local auction is a great way to spend every other Saturday.







1 comment:

The fabric of my life said...

It looks wonderful. I would love to come and have a rummage :-)