Tuesday 23 February 2010

Rook Lane Retro 27th March 2010

my stall in front one of of Rook Lane Chapel's windows

I had a lovely time in Bridport at the Rag Market. I said good bye to lots of lovely fabric. The venue and facilities were wonderful, with tea, biscuits and cakes readily available for the stall holders. I didn't take my camera, sadly, so I have no pictures to show you.

Apart from the flea at the Bath & West weather permitting, the next fair I'm doing will be the fabulous Rook Lane Retro in Frome. These photo's are of my last visit there which was as long ago as September 2008!

.

Rook Lane Retro Sept 2008

looking out from my stall

2 comments:

The Vintage Bazaar said...

great to see you at Bridport on Saturday,and thank you for the flyers. lizzie x

Kitsch and Curious said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! You had a great stall at Rook Lane on Saturday. I was the one who bought the little dolly & Mr Kitsch bought the cactus tin!